Love in Spring

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Hi everyone! I'm sharing my project for Live and Love Crafts with you this week featuring an image by Ching Chou Kuik called Love in Spring


The theme for the design team this week is tips and tricks! My little tip today is about using your papers as embellishments! In the Pion Designs ranges, each range comes with a sheet called Borders. These contain little butterflies, words, and strips of patterns. I love to cut out the butterflies with my scissors, fold the wings in half so they look 3d and use them on my projects. You can see on my card I've used some yellow butterflies which, after cutting out, I have also distressed the edges and inked with Walnut Stain distress ink so they would better suit my project. 


I've also cut out the For You text on the Borders sheet below, distressed the edges, and then used as the sentiment on my card.


I've coloured her up using Prismacolor Pencils using the methods we teach in our Perfecting Pencils online colouring class :) 

I hope you've enjoyed my project! Thanks so much for stopping by! 



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Wow, this is amazing, love it, your colouring is truly outstanding and love to take a peek at it, lots of hugs to you and cuddles to sweet Lila, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeus this coloring and amaizing card!!!! I am one of your fan Alyce!!! You rock a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The piece of cardboard bellow the image what it is name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeus this coloring and amaizing card!!!! I am one of your fan Alyce!!! You rock a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb art.You have good sense of colouring ,paints and enamels.good luck from sparenparts.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge