Shy Marci

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Hi everyone! I'm sharing my project for Live and Love Crafts featuring the new Pion Design 'For My Valentine' papers! The image is Shy Marci by La La Land Crafts and I've coloured her up with Copics.


 Aren't they little butterflies cute? You can cut them out of the Borders paper and use them as an embellishment! 

Here are the Copics that I've used to colour her up:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E21, E25 E29
Dress: C0, C1, C3, C5
Blue Accents: B32, B34, B39
Red Accents: R11, E04, R59

To learn more about colouring please take a peek at our online colouring classes at www.kitandclowder.com :) We teach how to colour Marci's hair just like this in our Skin and Hair class!


I hope you've enjoyed my project! Thanks so much for stopping by :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is so lovely, love how you coloured Marci, lovely card as well. Hugs to you and cuddles to sweet Lila, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge