Mishell

Thursday, January 07, 2016

Hi everyone! I'm here with my Live and Love Crafts project for the paper bag design team challenge this week! I never think to decorate paper bags so had a bit of fun with this one :) I've used Mishell from The Greeting Farm rubber stamp and coloured her up with Copic Markers. I coloured her the same way as a previous post as I had a request for this one :)

I used Copic Markers to colour her up. Here are the colours that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: RV63, RV66, RV69
Tail: BG45, BG49, BG78, V01
Yellow Accents: Y11, Y15, Y17, E15
Purple Accents: V000, V01, V04

If you want to learn more about colouring take a peek at our online colouring classes here! :)



I hope you've enjoyed my project! Thanks for stopping by! :D


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. looks amazing great work <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pink hair and great colour work on the tail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful card Alyce, I love all the details :o)
    I hope you've had a great start to 2016!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge