Delightful Tilda for Louise + DISCOUNT Coupon for my Etsy Store! :)

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hi everyone! Today I have a really special project to share... and it is for a lovely teamie of mine called Louise :) I am on a few dt's with this gorgeous and talented sweetie and she is making the decision to step back from her committments to spend time with her family :) We are doing a really special hop for her over at Live and Love Crafts to let her know how much we will miss her and appreciate her!!! :D Louise you are such a big sweetheart and I truly hope you know how much we all love you :) Here is my project using Delightful Tilda dedicated to the sweet Louise :)
 
I have made my project for Magnolia Down Under's paper bag challenge aswell.... and there may be a suprise goodie or two in here ;) Here are the copic colours that I used:
 
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, E15, E18
Dress: R81, R83, R85, R89
Seat: E11, E13, E15, E18
Ground: W1, W3, W5
 
 
Also! Before I leave you today... I have a special coupon for you all :) For those of you who have visited my Etsy store and have purchased or contemplating purchasing some cards... I am offering a special discount to my store for two days!! Please allow 20% off your order with the following discount code:
 
KITANDCLOWDER20
 
Thank you so much everyone!!!! A please extend a very big special hug to Louise :)
 

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Gorgeous Alyce, love the paper bag and just perfect for our sweet Louise, and what a surprise, PINK and I'm sure the goodies will be pink too, lol.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh this is so beautiful Alyce! Love the punched edge on the top, and all the gorgeous details are amazing.
    What a lovely gift! I'm sure she will love it.

    Hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh this is so beautiful Alyce! Love the punched edge on the top, and all the gorgeous details are amazing.
    What a lovely gift! I'm sure she will love it.

    Hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bag Alyce, just stunning! You are such a master with those colors, and the motive is just oh so sweet... Louise will LOVE it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bag is gorgeous!
    Beautiful design:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the ribbon and spools.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen a paper bag this lovely!!! Gorgeous!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow stunning as always Alyce, and pink my fav!! hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww Alyce this is incredibly gorgeous!! YUMMY! Love the spool idea with the ribbon wrapped around both. You're constantly coming up with great ideas so I'm just gonna keep on "borrowing". hee hee HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning, as always, Alyce. It's kust so pretty and feminine.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Bag and beautiful image Alyce..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a Gorgeous bag. Just Sooo Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your bag is just beautiful Alyce. I just used those same pinks on a card and mine look nothing like that. LOL How DO you do it girl. hee hee I'm sure his will just thrill Louise. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a gorgeous bag Alyce. The image is adorable and the embellies are stunning.
    Have a good week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! Tilda is gorgeous! Love your bag and and the embellishment is so fun, I keep finding more things that I love, those spools of ribbon are really cute.
    Lovely bag,
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's gorgeous Alyce. Love the way you've embellished the bag and those roses are just lush! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge