Sassy Princess Marci

Monday, September 23, 2013

Hi everyone!! Ooooh I am having fun playing with my new Silhouette Cameo toy!!! ;) Hopefully I will have something fun to show you next week... but I am a bit overwhelmed... I didn't know what to make yesterday! hehe!! Today I am here to share my latest La La Land Crafts card... and this week the theme is Fairytales :) Here is my card featuring Sassy Princess Marci.


Don't you love the sentiment? I thought it was so sweet! Here are the copic colours that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E71, E77, E79, E49
Outfit: Pink R81, R83, R85, R89 Purple BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29
Crown: Y35, Y38, E15, E18

Hope you like her!! Thanks so much for stopping by :)

Supplies
(click the pictures to view products below)

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! This is so beautiful!!!!! I love the parchemin with the lovely text! Your colouring is perfect and I really like the fleur de lis background. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card sweetie love the image & I have this sentiment as well its fab isn't it.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Alyce, I love the sweet image and amazing colours as always. The sentiment is fabulous and your detailing is so beautiful too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Silhouette is such a beautiful thing to have! I absolutely adore mine and I know you will, after you get over being overwhelmed (so was I the first few times!). :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Alyce! Love the sentiment and the darling image! Outstanding coloring, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous but then all of your cards are always stunning :) Love the way you made the sentiment on the scrolled paper - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the paper scroll and sentiment girl!! This is gorgeous as always!!! Sooooooo beautiful!! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!
    Beautiful design:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Card and the Beautiful Sentiment! Hope your having fun with your Toy can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so beautiful alyce.stunning pretty image and design and i love the verse :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable.. love the sentiment on scrolled paper.. may have to scraplift this!! Beautiful as usual.. was the sentiment a stamp?? No products listed.. thanks, Alyce!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice! I really love your little scroll.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and layout Alyce..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Alyce this is stunning, I love those flowers and all the detail and beautiful coloring. He he you are so lucky to have a Silhouette Cameo :) Must be so fun playing with it.. Enjoy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it Alyce, a gorgeous card.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card Alyce, she looks gorgeous, fabulous coloring!
    Have a great thursday!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge