Twila's Leafy Friends

Monday, September 09, 2013

Hi everyone! I'm here today to share a fun card with you...I was recently asked to be a guest designer for the new release over at CC Designs (or All That Scraps!!) :D I love the diversity of images available over at CC Designs....really good for practicing your copics no matter what level you are on :) For my card today I am showcasing Twila's Leafy Friends.
How adorable is she!!!! Lots of yummy goodies from Live and Love Crafts on here aswell :) I even frantaged my pearl strings!! :D  Here are the copic colours that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Outfit: Blue B91, B93, B95, B97, B99 Pink R81, R83, R85, R89
Leaves: YG03, G21, G94, G99, Y35, Y38
Ground: W1, W3, W5, W7


 Don't forget to pop over to the blog to see the rest of the gorgeous inspiration :) Thank you so much for stopping by!!! 

Supplies
(click the pictures to view product info)



You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. How cute! I love the little face on the leaf and the expression on this little one's face is precious! Such a cute image and you colored it beautifully as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just precious Alyce..gorgeous colouring and love the pearls and design, so pretty.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! Love the two tone leaves and the double row of pearls, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely gorgeous Alyce! Love the colours and all the embellies on the card especially the pearl string, nice touch!
    Gr. Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous alyce.adorable sweet image and your design is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think "perfect" just about covers this :)
    Love it Alyce (as always)

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and image..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another phenomenal work of art! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet, Alyce!! She's just precious -- & I love the added pearls!! :)) :))
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this sweet image Alyce, she is so, so cute! You know I think your colouring is amazing but I also like all the layers and the shape of this card.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge