Love Love Love Tilda

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Hi everyone! Today I am here to share my latest DT card for the new challenge over at Magnolia Down Under! A fun challenge this week using Lace... and I have made a card with the gorgeous Love Love Love Tilda.

My fave colours to colour with... I love blue and purple together! Here are the copic colours that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E33, E35, E37
Dress: Blue B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, Purple V000, V01, V06, V09

*This card is sold :) *

Hope you like her and hope to see you playing along this week! Thanks for stopping by :)

Supplies
(click pictures to view product info)




You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. oh wow just stunning hun,love the image and the colours are just gorgeous, Sorry not been over for ages,but with my new DT,spot,and my daughter getting Married in 4 weeks its a bit manic love massive hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh...I love how you coloured her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, pretty and I adore the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Full of gorgeousness, I love the sweet beautifully coloured image and such pretty detailing too
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. MAGNIFIC ALL of this card. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous card sweetie lurve this Tilda......but then I lurve most Tilda's lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Alyce, fantastic colouring and such pretty lace down the side..gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image and beautiful colors Alyce..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Colours and what a Sweet Tilda! Awesome Card as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love blue and violet together too. Look gorgeous!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the blue and purple together, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so stunning alyce.adorable tilda and your details and colours are beautiful :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, Alyce. I love Tilda's two-tone dress. Very pretty.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and the blue & purple mix looks fab!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Agree; purple and blue are gorgeous together. Love how you coloured her dress. Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!!! SHe's totally gorgeous!!! Love the pearls around her and the bits of Frantage! Your crumpled ribbon and flowers are beautiful. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge