Fin-Tastic

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hi everyone! Today I am here to share my DT card for Live and Love Crafts. The theme this week is "Great White". So...Sandy dared me to be a bit cheeky on this one... no whites from me but a Great White Shark! haha!! ;) Here is my card using Fin-tastic by Saturated Canary.


I've paper pieced some gorgeous Maja Design papers on to her Bikini. Lots of yummy new flowers and laces on here aswell! :) Don't you love the cute sea shells? I frantaged these up and they look really cute in real life! We are coming into Summer over here in Australia so these type of embellishments are perfect for us! :D Here are the copics that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E31, E33, E35, E37, E39
Outfit is Paper Pieced and Shaded with W3, and W1
Water: B12, B14, B45, B91, B93, B95, B97
Sky: B0000, B000, B00
Clouds: C0, C1, C3, C5, B60
Shark Fin: W1, W3, W5, W7

Hope you like her and thanks so much for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. No words at the amazing ability you have to colour, I am always in awe, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your colouring skills they are amazing, Thanks for sharing, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!!!!! Your card is fintastic!!!!! Your colouring is so beautiful, I love the water and her hair is just perfect! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in AWE, This is amazing hunny. Hope you are well, sorry I havent stopped by as much as I would have liked recently. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyce, your coloring is fantastic!...and your card too..! Good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome colouring Alyce!!! Love her bikini, sea shells, papers. Everything is perfect!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I had Abs just like her! Loooove the Image better go check them out they must be new!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous, Alyce! Your coloring is exceptional, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could spend the entire day on your blog catching up and commenting on each card, but suffice it to say that I have had THE best time admiring ALL of your coloring details and techniques. I've told you for forever that you not only color, but create a story and an adventure on each of your creations. Absolutely love my visits to your blog.
    Hugs to you Alyce!! :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fin-tastic card,lol... love your stunning colouring and embellishments.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and beautiful image and colors Alyce..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabolous card Alyce!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  13. he he he he!! oh swit swooo!! love her bikini hunny! and the clouds look amazing!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow amazing colouring, that water looks real. Love the cute seashells too, fabukous card x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! I love the colors and the coloring. The embellishments and decorations are stunning. <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just look at those awesome clouds and water. You rock girlfriend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Superb card
    beautifully painted finish
    Work great in pretty colors

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge