Breeze

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a fun little altered project for you for the New challenge over at Saturated Canary:) Nice and easy...I literally just decorated over an old box holding some little chocolates with my faaaavourite Live and Love crafts products...and now I have a cute gift box for a birthday or christmas! :) I like these sorts of projects as they look so personalised when giving a little gift. The image I have used is a cutie called Breeze by Saturated Canary.


Lots of little cute embellies on here... it's fun to try and make something so small have some nice details :) I love the little postcard charm and how it says "I Love You"...so perfect for a little gift!!

Are you all loving the new Maja Designs Vintage Autumn papers? Yum! :) Here are the copic colours that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E35, E57, E59, RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Outfit: RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99, V22, V27, BV08
Eyes: B91, B95, B99, C10
*Coloured Using No lines Technique*


All of the gorgeous products are below... I hope you have enjoyed my little project! Thanks so much for stopping by :)

Supplies
(click the pictures to view product info)





You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. lovely project, a good way to use old stock of boxes, I always save the nice ones, so will be trying this out soon, might use the lovely stamps I won. thanks Gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love the little knob you created. AND of course, your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Alyce ,love the image and gorgeous colour's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the pearls on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How amazingly beautiful - it's like her eyes are alive!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Love the pearls on her face. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that hair!! Wow you've done an amazing job on her tresses missy!!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. wauw gorgeous and so perfect colored

    hugs Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! This is so Gorgeous Alyce..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Her hair is just so awesome I love the pink tints! Just such pretty work sweetie hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alyce, once more quite speechless, stunning trinket box and would look fabulous on any dresser, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is soooo beautiful Alyce. I just sat and looked at it for ages taking everything in. Amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous gift box, lovely colours and embellies x

    ReplyDelete
  14. so stunning alyce.beautiful pretty image and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous box Alyce!!!! LOVE your colouring, always perfect!!! THe little charm is so beautiful. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't u just love making projects?! Hee hee... Came out beautifully; her dress is so pretty and so gorgeous with the pinkish stripes in her hair. Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge