Thanks A Latte!

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Hi everyone! I'm here to share my latest Tiddlyinks DT card with you for this week's new Anything Goes challenge... and I have also double it up for this month's latest sketch at the amazing CLP Challenge Blog! Hope to see you playing along with both... always great prizes on offer :) I am using one of the new tiddlyinks images this week called Thanks a Latte. Aren't they adorable!! :D

 I forgot to paper piece the table cloth and I wanted it to have a little pattern... so I ended up doodling the pattern on there hehe! :) Wryn's friend also has the EXACT same hair style as me... so I'm a little partial to this image ;) Here are the copic colours that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Wryn E21, E25, E29 Me Y21, E53, E43, E57
Outfits: W3, W5, W7
Chairs/Pattern: RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Tablecloth Main: BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29
Mugs: G21, G94, G99

*This card is sold :) *
Hope you enjoy my card and I hope to see you all playing along this week in the challenges!! Thanks so much for stopping by :) xx

Supplies
(click the pictures to view product info)




You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. So lovely! And that ticket is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card Alyce
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. O wow Alyce, this is stunning, what a sweet image and the flowers and doily are just the perfect touch :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, such a delightful image and your colouring is amazing.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cute pair Alyce and yet again beautifully coloured. A gorgeous design.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card Alyce!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE IT A LATTE, honey!!! It's too fun that you share the same hairstyle... I am just like WRYN ~~ so maybe it's a pic of us.... LOL! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Alyce...gorgeous colouring and love the doodling on the tablecloth..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and gorgeous image and colors Alyce..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab coloring as always and just love how you've doodled the tablecloth!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous colouring Alyce. I love how you doodled the tablecloth. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs Blog
    NEW Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
    My designs @ Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Alyce.
    Your doodles on the table cloth are masterfully done :o)
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have fallen i love with TI images, so cute and this one is gorgeous. Love the doodled pattern, great idea, just fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are too funny! Loooove those Doodles on your tablecloth! Love your Card and Great Colours!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect! Love your colouring and beautiful design. Love how you put corner. :)
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  17. So adorable and beautifully colored and designed.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW!!!! It's fabulous!!!!! Love the doodling on the tablecloth and your amazing colouring!!!! The flowers and distressing is so beautiful. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge