Joyful Tilda

Monday, October 14, 2013

Hi everyone!! Oooh I don't know if you have noticed... but I have been away this week! ;) I have started a new job and went training interstate for a week so I have been out of action! But I am back and will be around to visit all of your gorgeous blogs hopefully by tomorrow :)

I'm just popping in to share my latest DT card for Magnolia Down Under Challenges... the theme this week is Christmas in October and I have used Joyful Tilda (and my Silhouette LOL!) :)

I am LOVING my silhouette! So much fun :) The oval shape and doily on here are silhouette :) Here are the copic colours that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Outfit: Red R22, R29, R46, R59, C5 Green G21, G94, G99 Beige E40, E41, E43, E44

Hope you like her!! :) Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Challenges that I am entering with this card:

Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes
Magnolia-licious - Shaped Cards
Simply Magnolia - Flowers and Lace
Midweek Magnolias - Songbird (All I want for christmas is you - mariah carey :)
7 Kids Challenge - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Pile it On
Addicted to Stamps - Christmas is COming





Supplies
(click the pictures to view product info)





You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. WOW Alyce!!!!! I love your colouring and delightful accents. It's unbelievable what you do with your Silhouette. Thanks for joining us this week at Marvelous Magnolia. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally adorable Alyce. Love all layers and sentiment.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyce this is just Beautiful hun, love everything, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new job!

    This is gorgeous!! I really like that image too, it's quite cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Colours and Love your Layers! Amazing Card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back!!! Hope you have learned a ton of new stuff & are ready for action!!!

    Your holiday Tilda card is gorgeous !! & your new machine is making lots of lovely layers!! You must be thrilled!! :)) Fabulous holiday card!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great job.
    Very beautifully done.
    I really like

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cute image is sweetly colored. The many and varied embellishments are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your card on FB, loved it immediately! Beautiful layers and layers, gorgeous coloring. Thank you for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com and good luck!! Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning alyce.really sweet tilda and your design is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alyce it's stunning! What a gorgeous card! I love the coloring as always but everything else about it too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it !! thankkxx for your inspiration!leat=rn so much from your colouring xx Cora

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous and totally stunning card!
    You always layer and embellish your beautiful colored stamps just right!
    I hope that your training went well and that your going to enjoy your new job! Best wishes!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  14. one stunning card, just gorgeous
    caroline x
    why don't you enter
    httpbrownsugar.blogspot.co.uk
    anything goes
    closes thursday
    caroline x brownsugar dt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Alyce another beauty! Your colouring never ceases to amaze and inspire me!
    Thank you so much for joining in our challenge this time, hope to see you again!
    Hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oops me again meant to say thank you for joining the fun over at Simply Magnolia!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another fabulous creation, Alyce. I love your layering and gorgeous details and of course your amazing coloring. Thanks for joining us over at the Midweek Magnolias this time. Good luck in the draw. Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely as usual, Alyce. Gorgeous coloring and beautiful design.
    Hugs,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oops...Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugs,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous, love the colouring!
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW; I can see someone's been having fun with the Cameo. :-) Beautiful layering and a very striking image. Love the little frame with the X-massy cut out and the frantage and gesso; a perfect X-mas card! Hugz, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge