Toys For Tots: CC Designs Blogs Hop

Friday, October 04, 2013

Hi everyone! I am here today with a special post for you :) Today there is a special blog hop going on at CC Designs, where we are previewing some stamps for the charity Toys for Tots. CC Designs will be donating 30% of the sales of the "Henry Claus" and "I want That" rubber stamps to Toys for Tots from today October 4th 2013 to December 23rd 2013.

I had so much fun colouring up this little scene!! And I didn't want to make this up into a card... it's looking a little simple at the moment but I am actually going to add some ribbon closer to christmas and use it as a cute little image hanging in the middle of my door wreath :) It will fit perfectly!!!


I used my copics to colour up this scene... a thousand of them!! LOL! Here are some if you would like the reference:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Girl Outfit: R81, R83, R85, R89; B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Boy Outfit: G21, G94, G99; B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Brickwork: E41, E43, E44, E47
Mullions: C1, C3, C5, C7
Red: R22, R29, R46, R59, C5
Green: G21, G94, G99
Yellow: Y35, Y38, E15, E18
Snow: W1, W3, W5

Thanks so much for stopping by :) Your next stop in the hop is Dena! :D Or you can find the whole list below.


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Congratulations!!! I'm so excited to see what you make!!!

    Your scene is lovely !!
    I'm sure it took hours & hours!! :))
    So well done!!
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome - I love that you were brave enough to give the window a blue tint and it looks incredible!! And the shaped card is awesome - so cute! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your card is stunning great job hugs Christa

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZERS.... your coloring is sooo stunning!!! LOVE your cute creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyce! My goodness, what a masterpiece you have made! You coloring skills are so impressive!!!! I think you are right not making it a card and keeping it to yourself for your wreath haha! It is beautiful!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is gorgeous Alyce. I can't even imagine how long it took to color this image but you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous is this Alyce! It's going to look perfect in the centre of a wreath. Have a fabby weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Alyce!
    This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I hope that you share a picture of this when it's framed inside of your wreath. What a great idea!
    I did send you a personal e-mail yesterday and I'm hoping that you received it?
    I hope that you enjoy a wonderful weekend!
    Big warm hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just stop by to let you know I love your page and I had a good time reading it. I’m glad that my friend emailed me the link to this blog. I just bookmarked this blog and I hope your next one is going to be about the same topic again I’m looking for ward to it. One thing I want to add is I like your writing style.

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Alyce, that's one HUGE colouring job! You've done a fab job with it hun, and it's going to look gorgeous in your wreath :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great job with your project, and I hope to gain the skills to create like you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow so stunning alyce.awesome colouring and your winter scene is fantastic :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzers! What a CUTE CUTE scene! I love the bright colors you used!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge