Fairy with Dove

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing with you my latest card for Live and Love Crafts using the beautiful new Maja Design Papers; Vintage Autumn Basics! I have got to say... Maja Designs are my favourites and they never disappoint ;) I love the beautiful tones in these papers! For my card today I have coloured the cute Lili of the Valley image Fairy with Dove.

Yay my favourite bark hearts are back too!!! I've inked mine up with a little Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain so it stood out a little bit more in the background. I always forget about using the inks on my embellishments aswell. Here are the copic colours that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E71, E77, E79, E49
Outfit: Purple BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29 Blue B91, B93, B95, B97, B99 
Pink RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Branch: E11, E15, G21, G94, G99

If you would like to see the copic colours that I used please pop over to my blog :) I have all of the beautiful products linked up below... don't forget to check out the new Maja Designs Vintage Autumn Basics collection, and scroll back to see the DTs inspiration!!! :) Thanks so much for stopping by! xx

Challenges that I am entering with this card:

Lili of the Valley - Anything Goes


You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Alyce this is another Stunning card, just cannot find words, that would suit how I feel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The papers do not disappoint and your cards either! Love this image and your amazing colouring!!!! All the details (little sentiment, pearls, cheesecloth, ribbon, lace, doily....) are all perfect together. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyce, there is so much gorgeousness on this card that I don't know where to start. Your colouring is so good, love the shape, the design, all the embellies and you put so much attention into the details. Great Card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious and just as stunning as ever...xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Alyce, I love the pretty image and your colouring is just amazing. Such gorgeous detailing too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow hun how stunning,you just make the most amazing cards the detail is just fantastic hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome So Many Exciting Layers all in a Small Space think this is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Alyce
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Alyce, this is a real stunner. Such an adorable, beautifully coloured image and so many lush embellies.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and image Alyce..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning alyce.really fabulous colours and design and i love the sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just exquisite my girl. All those embellies are delish. Love it!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well your colouring certainly never disappoints either! Spectacular...as always :-) Lovin' your shaped cards, and this one is beautifully embellished and so well put together.
    Hugz, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Alyce,

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' challenge with your gorgeous card!

    Good luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Join our FREE Markers 101 Class

Class Badge